Count down ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Japan-Wish Club


A man with his long hair tied up was greeting us loudly from his blue mini bus across the road outside Tokyo station Marunouchi north exit. I greeted back loudly did not realize that there are actually a lot of travellers from everywhere are waiting for the traffic lights  to turn green just like 3 of us and join this man-Mr Mochan!

We crossed the road, greeted each other, never knowing that a fantastic journey ahead of us.


We squeezed together in a four tatami room to enjoy authentic local dinner from Mochan's wife, shared our story with each other, celebrated New Year Eve with friends from all around the world, queued up for bathroom and toilet, shared a room and enjoy snoring orchestral during bed time....

Mr Mochan has been dreaming to organize international social gatherings since he was a kid, and we are lucky that we have chance to live in part of his dream. It is very awesome feeling that we are actually managed to build a cheerful and trust-able relationship with travellers around the world.




It was a very memorable trip which I not only have chance to  meet a lot of great people but also experience Japan in a way more than I expected. I was given the chance to try my first Kimono Experience with a lot of professional photographers help snatching photos, first comfortable and enjoyable Onsen experience and interesting Tea Ceremony demonstration. And, the entire trip cost me not much money because Mochan has planned the trip very well!

Thank you Mochan.


If you like to mix with people and not afraid to share with people I would suggest you to join Wish Club. It is not only travel like local people but also a life time experience.

Wish club website : http://www.wish-club.com/english/01/




No comments:

Post a Comment